You are planning your next party on a budget. One way to save money is to do the invitations yourself. DIY invitations can save you a good deal of money but can also be a classy way to let people know about your party. There are several ways to go with saving money on your next birthday party invitations.
• You can design them online and print at home using free templates from one of the many websites online.
• Design and send them through an online company that specializes in invitations and cards, such as evites.com.
• Do a mass invitation using social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter.
• Text birthday party invitations are becoming increasingly popular.
• Use your desktop publishing software to create and print professional looking invitations.
• Or make your own out of whatever supplies that you would like. You get card stock, glue, and whatever accessories that you would like to decorate with and get to designing the perfect invites.
All of these tips are great ways to help you save money on birthday party invitations or any other invites and help you to stay within your party budget. You still get personalized invitations but for much less money, even free in some cases depending on the option that you have chosen.